Thank you for your interest in a career with Alfacon Solutions! We are always looking for highly motivated and inspiring talent to join our office and fabrication shop departments.
If you are interested in working for a small, yet collaborative and engaging team, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All applications received will be kept on file for a six month period. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Alfacon Solutions, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Regional Sales Managers (Greater Philadelphia Area/ Atlanta, Georgia/ Chicago, Illinois)
We are rapidly expanding and have an immediate need for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial Regional Sales Managers based out of any of the following areas:
- Greater Philadelphia area
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Chicago, Illinois
We are looking for someone who is self-driven, autonomous, and committed to winning in the marketplace.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attaining sales and profitability goals while successfully managing an expense budget
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a sales plan to grow the business in the assigned territory
- Executing a grass roots marketing campaign focusing on integrators, industrial and commercial businesses and corporations, engineering firms and consultants, government officials, and institutional operations .
- Assisting integrators and engineering consultants as well as commercial, institutional and industrial users in defining scope of work, project proposals, and specifications
- Networking through related trade associations
- Following up on proposals/quotes/orders/installations
- Actively selling in the territory every day, with overnight travel approximately 50% of the time
- Communicating local sales and marketing activities, competitive dynamics, and developing industry needs routinely and effectively back to the business
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required Business/Sales & Marketing and/or Technical discipline
- Proven success in selling value-added technical or specialty products into a price driven market (such as engineered products / solutions business)
- Proven track record in making cold calls to generate relationships that ultimately lead to sales opportunities
- Superior time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Discipline to work in a home office environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the Material Handling Industry considered an asset related trade
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, and regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alfacon Solutions will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.